What is THE Campus?
THE Campus is a platform that showcases advice and best practice in key areas of higher education from academics and university staff around the world. We are building a community that enables higher education professionals to connect with their peers and exchange insight on:
- - academic teaching and learning
- - the internationalisation of higher education
- - progressing towards the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- - improving equity, diversity and inclusion
- - research management
- - and supporting early career researchers.
What is Campus+?
Campus+ is a unique opportunity to become a contributing partner to the resources, tools and advice published on THE Campus.
As a partner, you will benefit from the support of the THE Campus editorial team and have access to our publishing schedule so that you can start planning your submissions early. All contributing partners have an institutional profile page, where the advice and insight submitted by their faculty and staff is displayed, creating a rich library of content.
Building on THE's global academic audiences, THE Campus is the place to share your institution's innovative work with the world.
Why become a Campus+ partner?
Editorial partnership and collaborations:
- Dedicated guidance and support from THE Campus’ editorial team
- Access to THE Campus editorial publishing schedule and submissions deadlines
- Invitations to appear on THE Campus podcasts, webinars and live events
- University name and logo on all contributed resources
- Central hub for your THE Campus resources
- University branding, image and description of your choice
Be part of THE’s global community:
- Your institution’s teaching expertise showcased on THE Campus
- Your logo on the THE homepage
- Your feedback welcomed as THE Campus develops
How does it work?
Once confirmed as a Campus+ contributing partner, you will have a consultation meeting with the THE Campus editorial team. We will spend time with you to understand your university’s area of expertise and share forthcoming editorial schedules that will allow you to contribute to our agenda setting Spotlight series, appear in our regular live events and help shape the editorial direction of the platform.
You can present as many ideas for content as your capacity allows. Working closely with our editorial team to refine your pitch, you can then submit content and our editorial team will get it ready for publication.